Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today's Tarot: 2/29/12

Ace of Rods, King of Cups. Wow! Purposeful compassion, creativity, and romance. If you need/want/desire to start on any of the three of these, today is the day. The Ace inspires and even demands new beginnings, actions taken, and the start of a brand new, more active path. The King is is the external expression of our creativity, kindness, and love. Regret and fear will get you nowhere. So, what are you waiting for? Get out there. Seek it. Find it. Make it yours.

---

Woo HOO! Now this is a nice reading. I love it when the cards tell me the secret to life (to life?) itself (itself?). And today they have. It's about time for me to start writing the second book in the Fairy Godmother Diaries series. I have been percolating for what seems like forever. I have had ideas but not push to begin the writing process. People are waiting for the second book, and I know that, but other things have taken precedence inside my head. But today, these two cards are like a metaphysical kick in the pants. "Get going. Start!" They say. Well, so, today, I will do exactly that. I will finish the outline. And I will go find a place where I can have tea, coffee, and quiet in equal measure, and I will write at least a few thousand words to get it done.

It's actually freeing to see the cards be so very clear about how to spend my day. Should I clean the kitchen? No. Should I do more laundry? Absolutely not. I should go and write. And that, my friends, is exactly what I am going to do.

What are your thoughts? What can you begin today that you have been putting off?

No comments:

Post a Comment