Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Today's Teeny Tiny Tushy Miracle

(Might be a bit more about me than you wanted to know so feel free to breeze past this. But it's my miracle of the day so I had to share. :D )


Here's an unexpected side benefit of all the physical therapy I've been doing for my legs/knees. I'm developing a bigger butt. No, it's true. I really am. As my sisters can tell you, the women in our immediate family were not gifted with what even a generous person would call, teeny, tiny booty. 


We have lived our entire lives hiking up pants, shorts, and skirts because we had nothing on which to hang them and have them stay hung. Well, no MORE, I say! I'm actually getting one. It's a miracle. It's as if I purchased one from amazon and it's finally been delivered.


I noticed this phenomenon the other day when I was putting on shorts I hadn't worn for a while. I expected them to be loose in the waist because I've lost a bit more weight. What I didn't expect? For them to be tight in the behind. WTF? But then, I looked. And looked again. And triple checked. And sure enough, where there used to be a flat expanse, there now sit two slightly rounded mounds. 


It's still not up to the glory of some of my friend's bootys. I'm afraid that is too much to hope for, but for now I content myself with actually having a behind. Here's hoping that someday, hiking up my shorts becomes a thing of the past.


Woo HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment