Friday, February 17, 2012

Today's Tarot 2/17/12

2/17/12: Three of Swords and The Star. This is quite a combo. The first indicates passion, heartbreak, and sizzle. The second says we should keep our feet on the ground while reaching for our dreams. So, here goes... Sometimes, colossal mistakes or missteps are absolutely worth it. You won't know unless you take that leap of the cliff. So, risk everything. Say what you've been dying to say or do what you been dying to do. You might get shot down shut down or sh*t down. But you will have no regrets on this topic and then you can (finally?) move on. I remember when I was younger, I took a huge chance and kissed a guy who was, at the time, a good friend. I told him how I felt and it turned out he had a thing for a good friend of mine. So, while it hurt in the moment, I then knew the score and have had no regrets, ever, for declaring my feelings. And, as he said years later (when he came to me and told me that he had made a mistake when he turned me down), that was some kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment