Sunday, August 11, 2013

Discover a new author (day 2): Jaclyn Tracey, Eden's Black Rose

For the next ten days (Aug 10 - 19), I will be participating in an author discovery through DiscoverAuthors.wordpress.com.  Each day, this blog will feature a different author and one of their books; the other authors will also feature me and one another on their blogs. I haven't read the books, but they look really great to me. Enjoy.

Day two: 

intro image

Welcome to Jaclyn Tracey's Web Site

Make yourself at home, and feel free to browse around. Here, you will find information about my first book, Eden's Black Rose, coming February 19th to The Wild Rose Press along with future books I have in the works. The ISBN# 1-60154-757-9 is available if you would like to order the book through www.thewildrosepress.com on or after Feb. 19th.

The first 2 chapters of Eden's Black Rose are available to read. I hope they entice you.
In the not to distant future, I'll be adding a catalog page with jewelry, tee-shirts and coffee/tea mugs, with my books logo and a few designs some of my friends are conjuring up for me. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment